AquaSphere MP Alpha Pro Fin - Neon
Alpha Pro Fins are 70% lighter than the traditional swim fins and designed to mimic a swimmers natural competitive kicking tempo with an asymmetrical short blade design.
- Asymmetrical design provides natural kicking motion
- 70% lighter than traditional rubber swim fins, providing comfort and improved body positioning
- Short blade mimics race pace kicking tempo
- Rigid EVA foam construction ensures enhanced propulsion
"A lot of the fins out there today are flat and swimmers learn to kick with their feet apart, which isn't a very natural motion. I'm very pleased with these fins because they're shaped in a way that you can kick the way you're going to when you're swimming."
- Coach Bob Bowman
Technologies and Materials:
- EVA: ultra durable, closed cell foam that does not sink or waterlog